Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a Sunday of random musings

Today while H napped, I downloaded all my pictures from this past week to my computer.  Oh, it's so fun to go over all my pictures but I have to confess since I've been blogging, I download my cameras every couple days and I am amazed at how many pictures I take! 

I just wanted to share with you some of my favorites- hope you enjoy them!



Last week when I made the Chicken Ceasar Pasta Salad I meant to post these pictures- I think they are so cute!  Chad came home late from work and he was trying to eat dinner.  Mind you- H had already eaten dinner but that didn't stop her from trying to eat Chad's!  Whenever we are eating and she isn't, she opens her mouth and smacks her lips together until we give her our food. 


 I am a "basketball mom" and I couldn't be more proud!!!  My precious V is playing this year for the first time.  We love going to her games and watching her play. (btw- she is #3)

I bought a package of buttons for our craft time. She found them, likes
to carry them around and play with them! 

LOVE the colors!!

H has a job every morning- she carries V's lunch bag out to the car, she holds it in the car on the way there and when V is ready to get out- she hands it to her!  It is so precious how she does this every day.



V decided one day she wanted to create a shirt for H!  She found an old shirt,
got out her sewing kit and sewed some buttons on it for her! 

Another day she decided she wanted to sew an apron for her!  Isn't this so cute?!?



H's new "find" this week was her sister's room!!  How fun to go in V's room when she is at school!!


Beautiful

I am having an obsession with baby hands this week! 

Mmmm


 Snow day!!



~Hope you enjoyed a "peek" into my week~

0 comments: