Friday, October 28, 2011

My first fashion blog!

I sure love blogs!!  I have so many I read and keep up with that I almost feel like I know the ladies personally.  :)  One of them I follow is musingsofahousewife.com.  On wednesdays she links up with thepleatedpoppy.com for her 'what I wore wednesday' post.  It's purpose is to help moms get out of the rut of wearing yoga pants all week and some days that sounds so comfortable!!  She takes pictures of what she wore each day during the week and posts it on her blog and I have to say, I absolutely love it!  If you head over to thepleatedpoppy.com, you will see many other bloggers who link up to her blog too and it's really fun to see what other moms are wearing.  Ok, you might think I'm wierd but I'm sure you love to see what others are wearing too. If not, don't burst my bubble, ok?  :)
  I also really love watching What Not To Wear and find myself thinking of Clinton and Stacy's tips when I go shopping too.  Sometimes I wish someone would turn me in so I could go shopping with a $5000 Visa gift card in New York! 
Today H and I went to Kohls to use a $10 coupon and my 15% coupon  I had 2 things I wanted to get- scarves and boots.  I try to keep up with the latest fashions and I've read that two fall must-haves are scarves and boots!  So, off I went shopping.  After all, I can't be "last year" in my clothes.  ha!
I was so excited to show you what I got today and how much I saved!!!

Aren't these boots just so cute? 
I absolutely love them!!
I'm feeling "in" already!  :)

Ok, this is my first picture I took of myself
and it sure isn't an easy thing to do. ha!
Anyway, this is my new t-shirt.
Even though I'm sure you can't tell,
it's a really pretty fall shade of blue
and I paid only $7 for it!!

I bought this shirt last week but today
I bought the scarf.  I only paid $15 for it
and I really love it.  I must say, I do need
lessons in scarf wearing though!  I have no idea
how to correctly wear it!

And this is my second scarf!!
Isn't it just so fallish and pretty?
Again, only $15!

Check out my new dress!
Originally $90 and I paid only $24.
Love it!!



Well, I have to say, it's not easy
trying to take pictures of yourself!
Especially when you have a little H
trying to come in the bathroom to
wash her hands. That's her new "thing"-
washing her hands by herself in
all the sinks. And we have 5 to
pick from- she carries her little
wooden chair to each room, washes
her hands and proudly comes to me
and shows me her clean hands.
Silly girl!


I have to say- being such a germaphobic-
I am kind of liking this new "hobby" of hers!

The other day after school, V and H
were taking turns playing the piano.
V decided H could play the piano and she
was going to push the pedals.



It was so funny when H discovered that V was
under the piano!



I am so incredibly blessed to
have these 2 precious girls!!

Hope you enjoyed my first
"fashion blog!"  :)
















1 comments:

floofie said...

What a fun blog post...I loved it! I also liked your new clothes...how about you come back for a visit so we can go shopping together?! I need your fashion help:)