Thursday, October 27, 2011

Brownie cupcakes- mmmm good!

I am asked on a daily basis by Chad my family if there is sweets in the house.  I don't like to keep them in the house because I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and they all seem to settle on my midsection.  Sigh. 
Anyway, I do try to keep him them happy and the other day I found the perfect recipe!  Our church published a cookbook and my wonderful neighbor delivered it to me. (thanks Debbie!!) When I wanted to make something sweet I looked through it and found Brownie cupcakes.  They were so easy to make and SO delicious.  Not the most nutritious though, but a treat now and then can't hurt.  :)  (or the 2 I had for lunch and 2 more at dinner).  Shhhh, don't tell!

One word describes these-
YUMMY!!!

Brownie Cupcakes
1 c. butter
6 T. cocoa
1 3/4 c. sugar
1 c. flour
4 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla

Melt butter and cocoa together in saucepan and let stand until room temperature.  Mix together sugar, flour and eggs.  Stir well. 
Add cocoa mixture to flour mixture and stir, then add vanilla.  
Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes. 
It will make about 18-20 cupcakes.



And here is H after eating her cupcake.
Note the crumb on the tray-that's all
 that was left!  I tried to get a pic of V
but she was being too goofy.  :)

On a side note:
Want to see another FREE item we got?!?
The shopping cart- another big hit in our house.  :)

And look at all this delicious food- I have been saving
all my empty food containers (after washing them out,  
of course) and she loves to play with them!  :)

Happy Thursday!!







0 comments: