Wednesday, February 16, 2011

O happy day!

Today was a day full of happy things.

H loves to look at my earrings and always tries to have me put them in her ears.  One big problem- she doesn't have pierced ears!  I found a pair of my grandma's earrings and they were
clip-ons! Awesome!!  So I put them on her and she was so happy!

She's my girly-girl all the way!!! 


PEEPS!  Another happy thing.  Thanks to my sister and her Valentine box she sent us.  :)


H and I went to the mall today.  Happy thing!! 
I went to get her some new hair bows and ended up falling in love with a few for myself!


Ok, maybe 1 more than a few.  :)  But they were all so beautiful!!!


Shoes.  Happy happy thing.  :) 
As soon as I saw them, I told H "I have to buy these, they are purple and ruffly!!"
That's my new obsession lately. 
But aren't these just THE CUTEST!!!! 

Hope your day included a few happy things too.  :)

0 comments: