Thursday, February 24, 2011

Enjoying family and warm weather

One wonderful thing about being down South is the winter.  As a former Minnesotan, I ask myself, "what winter?"  When Sharon and Taylor were down here, MN got hit with another snowstorm- 17 inches.  Oh my, I sure DO NOT miss that!  Down here, we are in the 50's, 60's or 70's.  Now that's my kind of winter!!!  :)

So, last friday we enjoyed washing the cars in the driveway- in February!!!!!!  Unbelievable!!



I bought H a pair of rain boots and she loves to wear them all over the house!


As I tried to take a picture of H in her new dress and boots, she turned around and posed for me. Not quite sure why she won't turn around!


V painted her nails and she was so proud!

Too cute!


Love those eyes and that smile.
Thank you, God.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures of H! So so adorable :) I used to have a pink winter hat that I wore everywhere and all around the house. She's too cute!

Princess Poopsie said...

Thank Stacy! :)