Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random musings in March

As I was looking through my pictures from the past couple weeks, I noticed that we have had lots of fun times that I forgot about so  I decided to post some here and share them with you.  I warn you- they jump around a lot, hence the title- random!  :)

First let's start out at the animal shelter.  The 3 of us came here every day for almost a week because of this little cute dog, Sally.  V really loved her and Sally really loved the girls so we came here daily after school and took her outside to play and run around. Praise God, she was adopted at the end of this week!! (in case you were wondering, not by us!)

This was another adorable dog, a bichon, that I fell in love with!!  It was sooo cute and it was adopted also.

It loved H but H didn't really love it back!  This little dog loved to jump!  :)

Ok, now we are in the car waiting to pick up V from school. 

We were in the pick up line and H was driving to pick V up.

Don't worry- Chad was in complete control and it was just down the parking lot! 
No children were harmed during this photo shoot.   :)

I have been making Chad's lunches for work for 13 years and V's school lunches since Kindergarten and pretty much every day I have put notes in them!  So, V wrote me this note and put it on the window where I watched Chad and her drive off to school one day.  Isn't she just soooo precious!!!  :)\

This girl loves her art!  Especially writing on the door with window markers or crayons.

Not quite sure what she is doing here but I thought this was such a cute picture!!

She carried these nail polishes in this container around the house for days!  But it got taken away after she opened one up, "painted her nails", and then got it all over her face! 


This started out as edible finger painting (chocolate pudding)  but it turned into "lick my tray" to eat it all up!


This is what she does when she sees my 5K medal hanging on the frig.  She gets so excited for me and wants me to jump up and down with her!  The excinator 2!! :)


Hope you enjoyed my random musings as much as we loved having these special times!!

2 comments:

floofie said...

I especially LOVE the pictures of Hannah's excitement at your medals...she is is a hoot! P.s. whatever happened to Purple Elvis?

Princess Poopsie said...

Well, purple Elvis is on hold!