Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My precious girls

The other day we got back home from dropping V off at school and H was suddenly fascinated with the buckles on her car seat!  I sat on the back seat next to her for about 5 minutes watching and helping her buckle and unbuckle her car seat. The only way I got her out of the truck was to tell her I had another car seat in the house for her to play with!  Thank goodness for second car seats!!

They're good for watching tv and eating

or for just looking pretty and cute!  :)

Two days ago we Skyped my sister and niece!  They were supposed to be boarding the plane at that minute with my mom and aunt to come down here for a week long visit!  We were sooo excited!!   But my aunt unexpectedly went in the hospital and they had to postpone the trip.  :(  So, we decided we needed to see each other somehow!  Thank goodness for Skype!

Hi Auntie Sara and cousin Eive!!

This still makes me laugh.... Sara had to go and change Evie's diaper so she put something there to keep us "occupied"!  We had quite the conversation with the chicken broth.  :)

And so when I had to go and change H's diaper- we kept her entertained with Lily!  At least Lily talked to Sara- the chicken broth didn't have much to say.  :)

I have the most amazing oldest daughter-  last night I was having very sharp pains in my back and it was hard to do anything.  So atfer dinner, she got up and went in the kitchen without being asked and put away all the leftovers, loaded the dishwasher and did the dishes.  And when H was getting crabby she put her on her back- all to help me out and let me rest.  Thank you V!!!!!

H was LOVING it!!  :)
I love you V!!!!

Today H and I went outside for our craft time since it was 56 degrees and sunny!  It was beautiful out so we grabbed some sidewalk chalk and the bubbles.  (thank you Auntie Sara for our bubbles!!)



She tried so hard to blow the bubbles and when she did it right, she would run off and try to catch them, kiss them or step on them!!

Blessed are the children... for theirs is a world of wonder.

She thought it was so much fun!!






When we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is all about.

1 comments:

floofie said...

Oh my...you just had to snap SKYPE pics of me in my bathrobe. I guess that should teach me! Love the pictures...they help make me feel like I'm there for a few minutes. Evie would LOVE to blow bubbles with Haaa.