Saturday, March 12, 2011

A family trip to the Old Mill

For the past week, it has been rainy and cloudy.  Kind of blahh.  But yesterday the sun peeked it's head out of the clouds and cheered everyone up!!  Then this morning the sun was so intensely bright and it was such a beautiful golden yellow that it just burst through our windows and started the day out just right!  The rain wasn't so fun but I have to say I really  love the way the flowers are popping up with their beautiful colors and the grass is turning green.  Ahhh, I love spring!!  I always heard April showers bring May flowers but here in the South I might have to change that to March showers bring March flowers!  :)

Today after school we all went to the Old Mill and enjoyed the sunny 70 degree day outside. 


My heart just bursts with joy as I watch my precious children walk together.
V is an amazing big sister and H is absolutely in love with her!  :)



The flowers were beautiful to look at!

I was so nervous watching him cross the water- I was sure he was
going to slip and fall in the water but he didn't! 

I sure love my girls!!!

  I am so proud who V is and how she loves the Lord and her family.
What a blessing she is to us!!

Love this girl!  :)

And this little girl brings us such joy and sure keeps us laughing!


Daddy and H are taking a walk.



I hope you enjoyed "visiting the Old Mill" with us!

0 comments: