Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's official!

So much has been going on in our little family's world and I thought it was time for an update. 
Today was a big day in our lives....

the sign is in our front yard and our house is
finally on the market.  Now, it seems so final!

Tonight for dinner, we decided we needed to go out so we went to Chad's fav place- Corky's!
For anyone who has come to visit us, you know that's where Chad will take you.  :)

We have our house hunting trip scheduled.  We have appointments made to tour schools for V while
 we are there and the next thing on my list of things to do is find a dr. and make an appt!  When we move,
I will be around 30-31 weeks.  (at least for now that is what we are thinking but it depends
on when we will close on our new house).  That is certainly not something I can wait on
until I get there!  At that time I will be having dr. appt's every 2 weeks and then every week.
Then it's baby time!  Oh. My. Word. 

I'm so glad we will have family there to help us get settled because I am already
overwhelmed thinking of all that will be going on during our "short summer"
of cleaning, unpacking and then baby! Then shortly after that, V starts school.

24 weeks already!

I can't believe it!

What a day we had today.
Dr. appt at 8:50 am for my glucose testing, Chad and H stayed home, I got home a couple of hours later
and I finished up a few last minute things for the realtor to come and take pics of the house.  Then she
came, we signed papers and she took pictures, I put H down for a nap, I ran to Kohls to buy a couple pair of
maternity pants, while I was gone, the termite guy came and did our annual inspection, I picked up V from school,
someone came and picked up our patio set that we sold on Craigslist and then ran to dinner.  Whew!  What a day!

Want to know why I threw in my trip to Kohls?
I tell ya- they have the best deals!!  I got a $10
gift card for my birthday this month PLUS I
had a 30% coupon. Woo hoo!!!
So I went armed with both and picked up
2 pair of maternity pants, normally
costing $50 EACH!  Guess what I paid?!?
They were 50% off, plus I had my $10 and
30% so I paid.....  $40 total for both! 
AWESOME!!!!!!

Funny story about our craigslist posting for the patio set: 
We got 9 emails asking about this set and this was our posting:
Patio set with four chairs, includes unbrella.  $50.

A dear lady emailed us her response:
I am interested but would you take $20?  I am going to resell it.
Thanks, Dawn

Really Dawn?!?!? 
I thought that was so funny!

Anyway, hope you had a blessed thursday!



0 comments: