Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Yesterday I had an incredibly blessed Mother's Day.  After church and lunch, my family blessed me with a scavenger hunt to find my gifts!  Chad had taken the girls shopping saturday afternoon and V prepared hints and hiding spots for me- she sure is Chad's daughter!  He loves to do that for Christmas gifts- it's not "fun" for him unless you have to search around to find your gifts!!

Ok, I am going to ask you to ignore
the look on my face and just notice
all the hints V created for me on the
post it notes on the wall.  :)

She had me going all over the house-
even outside to find then.  Every gift
had 3-4 hints so after I found the first
hint, I had to find 2-3 more before I found
the gift!  I love that girl!! 

Poor H- getting smothered in kisses
from her mom!  This is after I found
my Barnes and Noble gift card.

These are my precious gifts from my
precious famly.
A card, box of delicious Lara Bars,
Barnes and Noble gift card for my nook
and a much-needed, asked-for-gift for
this pregnant momma and her heartburn-
 Tums!! 


After the gift opening, I put H down
for a nap and I ran to Panera for a
bit of "me time".  I only lasted an
hour- I ate my scone, drank my
coffee and read a book.  Then I
decided I couldn't be away another
minute from my family so I went home
and had a blessed afternoon with them all.

My 3 girls are precious and amazing gifts from
God that I am so incredibly thankful for every day.
I couldn't be more blessed!!!!!!!



I hope you had a happy Mother's day too!!

0 comments: