Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our vacation to MN

Ahhhh, nothing like summer vacation in Minnesota! And what a fun time we are having reconnecting with family and friends!
The first day we were here we spent the day at my sister's house.  H has been asking for her cousin Evie ever since she left our house over a month ago so they were so excited to see each other!



My sister has the most beautiful flowers and H
took some time to admire them!

And I took some time to photograph them!

That night we went to mom and dad's for
dinner and Joyce and V had fun together.

The next day V got to see her best friend from Mn!

Later that week we went swimming at our soon to be
sister-in-law's house and H had so much fun!

Joyce even enjoyed swimming!

Chad, Jill and Kyle goofing around!

V tried to help daddy float but
he just can't seem to get it down!
It was so funny watching them. 

V took H down the water slide!

After they went down, H went under the water and
she LOVED it.  Too cute.  :)


My 2 precious beautiful girls!!

She wanted to swim by herself
so Jill's mom gave her some water wings.
She went crazy with those things on!
She jumped into Chad's arms and.....

went swimming all by herself all around the pool!!

She also went down the waterslide by HERSELF!!!
Crazy crazy girl!!  We will have to put her
on the swim team with V!  :)

Later in the week Mom and Sara surprised me with my birthday bag
filled with goodies!  That's my fav present from
my mom every year- a new bag/purse filled with
my favorite things.


One of my FAVORITE things is
white cake with white buttercream frosting.
YUMMMMMY.
That was gone in a couple of hours.  :)

Oh my precious V. 
She is at camp this week and I miss her so much
but I know she is having so much fun.
Can't wait to see her this saturday!!  :)

That was a sneak peek into our first week in Mn. What fun we had seeing family and friends we haven't seen in a long time and making new memories.  Thank You Lord for these blessings!!















0 comments: