Friday, August 5, 2011

Felvis Fever

I wanted to go to see fake Elvis in concert while I was here in Mn and my dream came true last night!!  Sara and Andy (my sister and her husband) and I went and I had a great time!!  Now that I reflect on the night, I'm thinking I was a little "too excited" for a fake Elvis concert!  Due to the fact that a lady standing next to me leaned over and said "you do know this isn't the real Elvis?!?"  Oh my lady, I am not stupid!  Just excited!!  :)

Oh my, there he is!!!  :)

My precious sister willing to do these
"crazy" things with me!  She was the one
who went to the Oprah show with me but I must
admit- I was a little "too excited" for her there also!

My chaperones sister and her hubby
Sara: "but I want to dance like crazy Sheri"
Andy: "no, please don't.  I am so embarrassed!"
Sara: "well then, what should we do with her?"
Andy: "let's just walk away slowly and maybe she won't notice we are gone!"

I was so excited- he was walking up towards me!!
I'm sure he was thinking "I must go and see Sheri Pope.  She
is probably the most excited one here!"

He is right in front of me!!!
He must've forgot who he was going to see because
he passed right by me!  I should've reached out and grabbed
his hand like I did Oprah.  Ha!

My favorite shot!!  :)  haha!

Oh yeah, he is singing to me.  :-)

Hope you enjoyed a little Felvis fever with me!!
Think I will be heading back to Graceland in the next couple of months after I head home!









0 comments: