Saturday, February 25, 2012

A blessed saturday

Being able to enjoy a Southern winter is quite an amazing thing for me- I LOVE IT!!!!! And I am not one for snow and cold- I have really never liked it but I have always been about warm weather!!  And to be able to enjoy it in February is amazing!!!!!  Since it has been on the warmer side this past week, we have spent almost every afternoon outside and today was no exception!  We did some fun things inside and spent the rest of the day out soaking up the sun.

Had to get a little painting in!

Almost every day H has a pizza for lunch
and today she helped me make it!
What a great helper she is.  :)

Everyday we have played with sidewalk chalk.
You should see all the beautiful artwork
on our driveway!

We all have a little Picasso in us just waiting to get out!

H's new fav thing is watering the plants....

and the fountain.....

and Frank, our gnome.  :)

Everyone should have a Frank!



Oh yes, and let's not forget about the bubbles!

Big bubbles!

Ans rhere's always time for a dune buggy ride.  :)


Happy Saturday to you and you and you!!!!!













0 comments: