Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day

I know I am two days late in getting this blog out but I figure mothers are just as important whatever day of the week it is!!
I am blessed to have had a wonderful godly grandma, mother and sister and I thank God for each of them with all of my heart.

My grandma was a very special "mother" in my life. 
I love her and will miss her very much.

My mother is the most amazing woman I know.
God has truly blessed me with a mother whom I admire and love very much 
 and consider one of my best friends!

My sister is also one of the most amazing, strong and Godly women I know.
She is also truly my best friend!

I can't thank God enough for my mom and sister!!

And lastly, I can't thank my God enough for making me a mother
and blessing me with the two most beautiful, amazing and precious
daughters.  Being their mom brings me the greatest joy in the world.

For the mother is and must be, whether she knows it or not,
the greatest, strongest and most lasting
teacher her children have.
- Hannah Whitall Smith

What a privilege it is to treasure your mother. 
 -Katie Couric

0 comments: