Monday, February 22, 2010

Well, it's late and I am awake from my dinner of a coffee and scone at 7:00 pm. Hmm, why did I do that? Every morning when I wake up, I tell myself I am going to go to bed on time the next night. Then the night comes and I find all these things to do or I drink a coffee with caffiene and I stay up late. Then the morning comes and I do it all over again. Why?????
Today I was blessed to be able to clean my house (at least the upstairs) and do many loads of laundry due to my daughter's unexpected 3 hour nap! Yay for long naps :) Then I went to my women's Bible study which was another blessing. Then I got to finish up with a trip to the gym! Love going to the gym!!! I came home and watched 24 with my hubby which we recorded. And of course, it didn't finish recording. Ran out of time. Why don't we get tivo or something like that? Oh well, it's hard to get into when we wait from week to week to watch it. Nice date though :)
I am going to be doing my daily baking and blogging about it and taking pictures- can't wait. Thanks Julie and Julia for the idea. I decided to start March 1. For the whole month of March I am going to be baking something daily. Can't wait!! I LOVE baking. I lose myself in it.
Going to watch the medal ceremony for ice dance. Canadians took gold, USA took silver and Russia took bronze. Just watched the Canada team check each other's teeth before they took the podium. Too funny.
Must make a correction and I have to say I am kind of sad about it. I did not make an Orange Chiffon cake yesterday, I made an Orange SPONGE cake. Bummer. I was excited to think I made a chiffon cake. I will have to do that in March! Ahh, such dreams I have :)

0 comments: